New Hall at Collingwood

Photograph of the exterior of New Hall at 3304 Collingwood Ave, purchased in 1934 by the Toledo Turners. New Hall became the longest standing location of the club after five location changes between 1858 and 1934. It closed in 1991.
Abstract/Description: Photograph of the exterior of New Hall at 3304 Collingwood Ave, purchased in 1934 by the Toledo Turners. New Hall became the longest standing location of the club after five location changes between 1858 and 1934. It closed in 1991.
Subject(s):
German Americans--Societies and clubs
German Americans--Ohio--Toledo--History
German Americans--Social life and customs
Social Life and Customs
Ethnic culture

Toledo, Ohio, United States
1858-1987