Toledo Historical Aerial Imagery
Search this Collection
The Toledo Historical Aerial Imagery collection was initiated by Dr. Kevin Czajkowski, Professor in the Department of Geography and Planning. The collection features aerial photography of Northwest Ohio.
- Archbold-Whitehouse Rd.
- Archbold-Whitehouse Rd. in the north extended to south beyond Neapolis Waterville Road. Mekaro Cargo Bikes just near below the center.
- Bancroft St and I-475
- Bancroft St and I-475 in the northeast extending southwest across Hill Ave beyond Adams Conservation Club; Rogers High School on the far east
- Bear Creek
- Bear Creek in the south extending north across Michigan border beyond E Mulberry Rd.; West boundary Arnold Hwy and boundary East Hodges Hwy
- Berkey, Ohio
- Berkey - Ohio, extending north across Michigan border beyond Yankee Rd.; Thompson Hwy on the west, Riga Hwy on the east
- Brint Rd.
- Brint Rd., extending north across Michigan border beyond Yankee Rd.; Centennial Rd. on the east, Gibbs Rd. on the west
- Brown Rd.
- Brown Rd. passes through the top part of this map
- Center of Conscious Living Toledo
- Center of Conscious Living Toledo near the center point. Waterville St in the North extended to South beyond Neapolis Waterville Rd.
- Church on Strayer
- Church on Strayer is almost in the center of this map
- East Toledo
- East Toledo; Maumee river in the northwest, extending south around Mercy St. Charles Hospital; Navarre Ave in the south
- East Toledo
- East Toledo; intersection of Seaman Rd. and S Lallendorf Rd. in the northwest; extends south beyond Pickle Rd., west beyond S Norden Rd.
- Franklin Park area
- Franklin Park area, extending from W Laskey Rd. in the south, north across W Alexis Rd., beyond Michigan border to Maple Grove Golf Course; Douglas Rd. on the east boundary and Beverly Hills Plaza southwest
- Garden Road
- Garden Road in the North extended to South beyond Angola Road