Search this Collection
The University of Toledo Digital Repository contains a variety of collections including university archives, manuscript collections, theses and dissertations, graduate projects, faculty and student research, specialized digital collections, U.S. patents assigned to the University of Toledo, yearbooks, college newspapers (Collegian), and other digital content of interest.
Please pardon the dust. We are in the middle of migrating our digital collections. Please visit us soon!
- The University of Toledo Archives serves as the institutional memory of the university. By collecting, preserving, and making available the historical records that document the university from its founding in 1872 to the present day, the archives assists students, faculty, staff, alumni, administrators, and community members with their research needs. The University Archives collects the following: office files; aerial photo of the UT campus; personal papers of University of Toledo faculty members; publications of the university; files on student organizations; photographs and artifacts related to the university; theses and dissertations by University of Toledo graduate students. UT Archives Webpage
- Department Collections
- This collection features various digital archives and collections created by and for academic units at the University of Toledo. These are not collections managed by the Ward M. Canaday Center for Special Collections, which manages manuscript collections, university archives, university manuscripts, local history collections, and rare books.
- Exhibitions and Galleries
- This collection contains exhibitions and galleries, curated by various offices and organizations at the University of Toledo.
- Manuscript Collections
- The Manuscripts division of the Canaday Center collects, preserves, and makes available historical records of individuals, organizations, and businesses important to the history of Toledo and Northwest Ohio. Collections include records and personal papers of political figures, civic leaders, labor unions, social service agencies, and Toledo corporations. Canaday Center Manuscripts Access our finding aids and other information
- The Blockhouse, 1922-1985
- The Blockhouse was The University of Toledo's yearbook from 1922 to the last issue in 1985 with no yearbooks produced between 1972 and 1979, 1979 and 1981, 1981 and 1985, and thereafter. The physical copies can be viewed at the Ward M. Canaday Center for Special Collections Reading Room.
- The Collegian, 1919-2000
- The Collegian has been the university's student newspaper since 1919, and had run under different titles: Toledo Universi-Teaser (1919), Teaser(1919-1920), Campus Collegian (1925-1962), and Collegian(1963-2000). In 2000, the name changed to Independent Collegian, (not featured in this collection) as it became an independent newspaper. The early copies are available in microfilm and print versions at the Ward M. Canaday Center. Collection number: UR89/22
- UT Faculty Research
- This collection features articles, conference proceedings, professional posters, research data, and other contributions by University of Toledo faculty.
- University of Toledo U.S. Patents
- This collection includes United States patents for inventions by UT faculty, students and staff that list UT/MCO/MUO as the original assignee (owner). These patents include those assigned to the University of Toledo as well as to the Medical College of Ohio/Medical University of Ohio prior to the merger in 2006. Only granted patents, not patent applications, are included. Use the 'Search within this Series' box to search for keywords in the authors, titles, or abstracts of the patents. The University of Toledo, Technology Transfer Website