From 1940 to 1945, the University of Toledo Library served as a Key Center for Information and Training, as designated by the U.S. Department of Education. The library received all government documents and some privately published pamphlets about many aspects of World War II. The intention, according to a library publication of the time, was to "give full and accurate information about the war effort."
Copyright notice: this collection contains international publications from the public and private sectors protected by copyright laws of the countries included in this collection. These documents are for educational use only. Researchers must obtain permission to use copyright-protected works form the publishers of those works.
Printing is not supported at the primary Gallery Thumbnail page. Please first navigate to a specific Image before printing.